Search

Content

2015/10/24

Off To School Episode 34 Hawaii Special with English Subtitle



Title: Going To School / Off to School 
Episode: 34
Casts: Nam Joo Hyuk and Kangnam
School: Hawaiian Mission Academy (Kangnam's high school)




Translator, Timer, Encoder and Uploader:




Streaming Links {Google Drive}: [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]




- I just want to say thanks to the writers and PD who brought me into this bromance scenes. I didn't expect that they will going to Hawaii and Kangnam's old school. I never read an article about this episode before watching the program.

- Nam Joo Hyuk and Kangnam jjang! PD-nim, please do not separate them off, lol~

- Just like I oftenly said, Nam Joo Hyuk are always wins when do a rock paper scissors!

- I only taking VIP request subtitle. What is VIP request? You can click the VIP request link.

- Let me know what is your comment about this program by enter your comment here or my twitter.




PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE LINKS OUT AND DO NOT REUPLOAD!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Media Partner

DISCLAIMER

We are doing this for the fans of the show. No copyright infringement intented. WE DO NOT CLAIM any raw video as our own. All materials and copyrights from the video that we subbed belongs to television station broadcast system.

search